- Drying time. This indicates how quickly the floor dries up after cleaning.
- Check if the mop supports various types of surfaces like laminate, hard wood and tiles. This will make your job easier.
- Some mops come with different sized and shaped heads so you can reach any nook and cranny of your house and clean.
- Some mops require more maintenance than the others. Mops that come with 2 replaceable heads will last longer if you clean it regularly.
- Find out how quickly the mop gets ready to clean, that is, i.e. how quickly does it turn water into steam after power is switched on.
With these pointers in mind, you will surely be able to find a good steam mop that will satisfy all your cleaning needs.
More information: sleeponair.net